Monday, December 19, 2011

The Weekend of Pizza

My boyfriend and I were really craving a pizza this weekend and we put it off on Friday... we put it off on Saturday... and finally, on Sunday, we caved.  When I honestly diagnosed my desire for pizza, I realized that what I really wanted was garlic breadsticks.  So when my boyfriend ordered his pizza, that's what I had him order for me.  Granted, not the best food choice - I readily admit that.  However, traditionally, I would have ordered and eaten the pizza AND the breadsticks just to justify eating what I really wanted.  Also, I didn't eat an entire BOX of breadsticks.  To compensate for the calories, I cut snacks out today.  Was it worth it?  No, not really.  Another lesson learned (second to the movie-theatre popcorn incident).  I am learning to listen to my body more and I feel really tired and lethargic when eating foods that aren't on my regular meal rotation.  It's just too much work to digest junk food.  I don't want to do it anymore and I am going to try to avoid it.

Monday:
Breakfast - Jimmy Dean D-Lights Breakfast Muffin with Canadian Bacon

Lunch - Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers - Chicken Linguini with Red Pepper Alfredo (yum)

Dinner - Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers - Kung Pao Chicken (yum); 70 Cal Cheese Stick

Sunday:
Breakfast - Jimmy Dean D-Lights Breakfast Muffin with Canadian Bacon

Lunch - Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers - Chicken Margherita with Balsamic (yum!)

Snack - Swiss Miss Chocolate Pudding - 70 Cal

Dinner - 5 Bread Sticks from a Pizza Place - ugh!  Yuck!

Snack - Organic no-oil popcorn

Saturday:
Breakfast - Jimmy Dean D-Lights Breakfast Muffin with Canadian Bacon

Lunch - Healthy Choice Traditional Classics - Chicken Pesto Alfredo; 70 cal Cheese Stick

Dinner - Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers - Chicken Linguini with Red Pepper Alfredo (yum)

Snack - Swiss Miss 70 Cal Chocolate Pudding - such a fantastic 70 cals!

No comments:

Post a Comment