Monday, December 26, 2011

Uh-Oh - The Holidays!

I am sorry I haven't written all week.  The Christmas Holidays have taken over!  I had been abiding by my normal routine consisting of my average daily menu until Christmas Day.  I cooked a roast chicken dinner with mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and a Greek dish called Spanakopita.  You can find that recipe on many websites.  I used all low or no-fat ingredients in everything I made.  I substituted "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" for butter, and used no-fat sour cream for the mashed potatoes.  All in all, I did everything I could to reduce the caloric impact of the meal even though I had prepared myself to enjoy whatever I wanted, in any quantity I wanted, guilt-free.  It was fantastic!  I'll be back to the grind tomorrow (menu included) and will check in with you then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment