Sunday, December 4, 2011

Eating Out

Today I had a hankering for a steak - I'm thinking I might not be getting enough iron and may start taking a supplement.  In light of that, though, I decided to take the opportunity to have a night out with my boyfriend (who has been extremely supportive of my diet changes and has even joined me in eating frozen meals so that I don't feel deprived).  We decided on a steakhouse that serves steaks as small as 6oz.  I also had a couple of small shrimp.  All in all, it was a lovely evening and I plan to cut snacks today to make up for the larger portion I ate last night.

Breakfast:  Oatmeal, raisins

Snack:  70 cal Cheese Stick

Lunch:  Healthy Choice Steaming Entree - Chicken Marsala (yum)

Snack:  Trader Joe's Rice Crisps

Dinner:  4.5oz of a 6oz dry-grilled lean steak (giving the last little bit to a dinner partner always helps!); 2 small dry-grilled shrimp; steamed broccoli; green salad with cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers and 1T of ranch dressing; three 3/4" croutons; 2"x2" pumpernickel bread

No comments:

Post a Comment