Saturday, December 10, 2011

Say "Cheese"

I was watching a program late last night regarding eating disorders in women.  One of the featured women in the story explained that she can look at any photo taken of her since the onset of her ED and can remember how she felt about the photo, what she was wearing and what it took to get into those clothes, and where she was in the cycle of ED at the time.  Can you do that?  I can!  I hope for the day when I can look at a no-strings-attached photograph of myself!

Breakfast:  Jimmy Dean D-Lights Muffin with Canadian Bacon

Lunch:  Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers - Chicken Linguini with Red Pepper Alfredo - YUM

Snack: Snackwells 100 cal pack - Chocolate Cookies

Dinner:  Healthy Choice 100% Naturals - Asian Potstickers, Trader Joe's Rice Crisps

Snack:  Weight Watchers Chocolate Fudge Pop - 100 cal.

No comments:

Post a Comment