Monday, December 12, 2011

Movie Sunday

I saved up some calories so that I could have movie theatre popcorn yesterday.  I've gotta say - not worth it!  I found some amazing pop-at-home organic, low-sodium popcorn that has this tasty powdered salt on it.  I wish I would have smuggled THAT into the movie instead!  The entire popped bag only has 240 calories vs. the ton of calories in the stuff in the theater.  Oh, well.  Lesson learned.

Monday:

Breakfast - Oatmeal with raisins and cinnamon

Lunch - Healthy Choice Cafe' Steamers - Chicken Marinara Ravioli with added spinach

Snack - 70 cal. Cheese Stick

Dinner - Healthy Choice Steaming Entrees - Honey Mustard Chicken - yum!

Snack - Snackwell's Chocolate Cookies 100 cal. pack


Sunday:

Breakfast - Jimmy Dean D-lights Muffin with Eggwhites and Canadian Bacon

Lunch - Movie Theatre Popcorn

Dinner - Healthy Choice Traditional Classics - Oven Roasted Chicken

Snack - Weight Watchers Fudge-pop - 100 Cals

No comments:

Post a Comment