Friday, December 16, 2011

Trying to Keep Up

Sorry for the on-again, off-again posting.  I'm just trying to keep UP this week, it seems.  I hope you're hanging in there this holiday season and doing your best to stay focused through all of the amazing holiday junk food!

Breakfast:  3 Eggwhites / 3 Turkey Sausages

Lunch:  Healthy Choice Traditional Classics - Country Herb Chicken , 70 Cal Cheese Stick

Dinner: 1 Small Fried Chicken Thigh (oh, yeah - I did); Healthy Choice Steaming Entrees - Lemon Herb Chicken.  I was so full from the chicken thigh that I only ate 1/2 of this meal.

Snack:  70 Jello Chocolate Pudding


Thursday:

Breakfast:  Oatmeal

Lunch:  Healthy Choice Steaming Entree - Thai Style Chicken and Vegetables

Dinner:  Healthy Choice Steaming Entree - Sesame Glazed Chicken

Snack:  Quakes

No comments:

Post a Comment