Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Weird Food Day

Today was a weird food day because I had to host a work lunch at a Chinese restaurant.  I averted disaster by asking for chicken and snow peas to be steamed (not fried) and to have some brown sauce on the side.  I also had some steamed rice.  I adjusted my portion based upon what I've been eating day-to-day with Healthy Choice meals and had a really pleasant time!  I initially thought I'd feel left out and deprived when in fact I ended up feeling really great.

I didn't eat breakfast because I knew that my caloric intake at lunch would probably be higher than normal (not the best idea, I know).  I had some of the left-overs for dinner and a snack of Quakes while enjoying some tv.

Have a good day tomorrow!  Thanksgiving is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment