Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

I fell asleep early last night knowing that I would be getting up today to cook for Thanksgiving dinner.  I totally neglected to leave my food diary, so here it is...

Wednesday:
Breakfast:  Green Apple and 70 Cal Cheese Stick
Snack: Trader Joe's Rice Crisps (Salt and Pepper Flavor)
Lunch:  Healthy Choice Select Entree - Ravioli Chicken Marinara (so good!!)
Dinner: Healthy Choice Complete Dinner - Beef Potroast
Snack:  Quakes

Thanksgiving Day:
I ate everything today that I wanted to, but ate it in very controlled portions.  Also, I didn't have dessert.  I came away feeling full but not nauseous, and was kind of excited that I didn't feel so great after eating more than I have been on a usual basis.  I enjoyed the day!

Here come the holidays.  With a little perseverance and control, we'll get through just fine.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment